Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are you kidding me?!


Ok...seriously?! I just had to take a picture of this! Haha...I have no clue why it says this on the package...almost makes me want to buy it, but perhaps that's the point?

I don't have much to say right now, just wanted to upload this picture and laugh at it again. :) I just got home from work and am now hanging out with Luca and listening to country music (his internship is at a country music station). He is talking to his mother on the phone in Italian...it's so fun to listen to! Tomorrow Luca is meeting me downtown in Dun Laoghaire, where we will take the DART into Dublin and meet up with Filippo and some others to see the play at Trinity College...should be an interesting time!

1 comment:

  1. you keep on a bloggin gir!! our internet has been down, so i was glad to catch up-post some picts of where your staying and of your bedroom overlooking the yard
    g

    ReplyDelete