Thursday, June 11, 2009

RIP curling iron...


Yes...it has officially been one of those mornings...on Tuesday, my straightener broke (good thing I have a warrenty on it!), and now...my curling iron just melted! It must have something to do with the outlet or converter. I was just sitting on my bed doing homework for my class, when i decided it was time to curl my hair. I went to pick up the curling iron and the darn thing was literally melted. It folded in half, burnt my fingers, fell to the ground and burned a mark in the carpet! :( I picked it up, burning my fingers again, and threw it in the sink. Ugh. Kim, David's girlfriend was there and tried to find a straightener around the house for me, but Mary has taken it with her to Spain. I was going to buy one, but Kim said I can borrow hers until Kristin comes and brings me one from home. I have also had a couple close calls this morning...tripped over my computer cord and dropped a huge box of cereal on the floor. Perhaps I should just stay in bed today to avoid any major catastrophes?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment