Thursday, June 11, 2009

Strolling down the harbour...


Lord I want more of You, living water reign down on me...Lord I need more of You, living breath of life come and fill me up...

This song was going through my head as I was walking along the harbour in Dun Laoghaire. The sea is so majestic and awesome...and to think that our Creator made every droplet and every creature in every sea....amazing.

I didn't have to go into work until 5 yesterday, so I went exploring again. I went to the People's Park and down along the harbour. It was really pretty, and wonderful weather. It hasn't really rained much since I've been here, maybe 30 minutes of showers is all. There was a guy with his dog down by the shoreline, he kept throwing a tennis ball into the water and the dog would just jump in and fetch it like it was no big deal that the water was freezing!

At work tonight, Ruairi gave me a crash course in the Fit Linxx system. Basically, each client has a pin number and when they enter that number on each machine, it tells them the setting and range of motion that is right for them. That way, the client doesn't have to remember what setting they did last time, how much weight, etc...the system does it all for them, which is really convenient. I also took Marta's Crunch Combat fitness class...pretty much like kickboxing, so it was right up my alley. Marta is so fun, she is always smiling...and she used to participate in bodybuilding competitions when she lived in Poland, so she knows her stuff!

When I returned home from work and opened the front door, I immediately heard voices...Italian voices. I opened the second door and was greeted by about 8 Italian girls, 1 Irishman, and Luca and Fillipo. Fillipo gave me a hug, introduced me to everyone and exclaimed, "It's an Italian invasion!" :) It was fun talking to everyone, they are also interns in the Dublin area. Luca and Filippo are great, they are always happy, which makes me happy!

"I run in the path of Your commands, for You have set my heart free" -Psalms 119:32

No comments:

Post a Comment